Vampires and zombies don’t count.
2. Gus Visser and His Singing Duck
This is a 1925 test of talking film. Watch Gus’ right hand, and you’ll see how he makes the duck quack.
3. Deliverance (again)
3. Monty Python’s Life of Brian
4. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
He’s got the whole British dentistry thing goin’ on.
As if a Stephen King child-killing clown weren’t scary enough.
6. The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker
This could also make the list of Most Awesome Teeth.
8 and 9. Best in Show
Michael Hitchcock plays Posey’s hubbie Hamilton Swan, and these uptight yuppies are adorned with matching adult braces.
10. Steve Buscemi in everything (Reservoir Dogs, Living in Oblivion, Fargo, Ghost World, Coffee and Cigarettes, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire).
Buscemi’s a great actor, and he’s secure enough to choose not to get his teeth fixed. Gotta dance with who brung ya. Good for him!